Makita's Drywall Screwdriver, delivers speed, power and ergonomics for framing and drywall applications. It is powered by a 6-Amp motor designed to handle all framing and hanging applications. It delivers 0-4,000 RPM and weighs only 3.0 lbs. for increased comfort and all-day use. Built with an ergonomic Design in a compact size, the adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock feature is engineered for consistent screw depth and the large variable speed trigger with lock-on button is designed for continuous use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Powerful 6-Amp motor with 0-4,000 RPM designed to handle all framing and hanging applications
- Lightweight drywall gun at only 3.0 lbs.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip for increased comfort and control
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with sure-lock feature for consistent screw depth
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use
- Metal reinforced belt clip for increased durability
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs