Makita Super Thin Cut-Off wheels are engineered to get the job done faster. The super thin design means less material removed and less heat buildup. These wheels are engineered to produce less burring for a cleaner cut.
- For all ferrous metals including steel and cast iron
- Super thin design lasts up to 3.5x longer than standard cut-off wheels
- 1/16 in. thick (0.060 in.); 7/8 in. arbor hole
- Aluminum oxide abrasive for efficient material removal
- Designed for less heat discoloration, less material removal and less burning for a better finish
- For use with 6 in. angle grinders
- Convenient contractor 25-pack