The Makita Diamond-Tipped Fiber Cement Blade is engineered for cement fiber board cutting applications. The blade has 4 diamond tips that cut up to 2-1/2 times faster than carbide-tipped blades. The diamond blade is ideal for use on Makita and other brand circular saws with proper dust protection.
- Specifically designed for cutting fiber-cement siding, roofing and backerboard
- Lasts up to 4 times longer than competitive models
- Engineered for faster cuts with lower vibration
- Engineered for smoother, cleaner cuts
- Polycrystalline Diamond-Tipped Teeth
- Polycrystalline Diamond Tipped Teeth