The Makita 7-1/4 in. 36T CERMET tipped saw blade is for general purpose cutting in ferrous materials. The CERMET tips last 2X longer than standard carbide tips. The blade makes fast, virtually burr free cuts and leaves the material cool to the touch.
- For cutting pipe, angle iron, rebar and other ferrous metal materials
- CERMET lasts 2X longer than standard carbide tips
- CERMET teeth are a combination of high grade ceramic and metal
- Fast, virtually burr free cuts
- Leaves the material cool to the touch
- For use with Makita 4131metal cutting circular saw