The Makita 7/16 in. Medium Crown Stapler (model AT1150A) combines ease-of-use and performance in a compact size. The AT1150A has a top-loading magazine that accepts 16-Gauge x 7/16 in. staples (accepts 1 in. to 2 in. staple length). Jammed nails are easily cleared by opening the quick-release cam-lock on the nose assembly. The AT1150A has a compact size and weighs only 4.9 lbs. for all-day use. Additional convenience features include a hook that allows the tool to remain close-by but never in the way, and a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink finish
- Quick release cam-lock opens nose assembly to clear jammed staples, minimizing downtime
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Ideal for lathing and sheathing
- Top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16-gauge 7/16 in. staples varying in length from 1 in. to 2 in.
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Compact with less weight for all day use
- Hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Rugged aluminum magazine has large holding capacity (up to 140 staples)
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- 1 year warranty
- Includes: hex wrench (A0913-0011), hook (A0316-0311), oil supply (A09070001), safety goggles (A09080-171)