Makita's 7.2-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hex Driver-Drill Kit with Auto-Stop Clutch delivers precision drilling and driving power to torque-specific assembly applications. Easy to use and loaded with convenience features, this tool combines the ultra-compact design of a cordless screwdriver with 21 clutch settings and an auto-stop clutch for extra fastening control. Powered by a Makita built motor that delivers 44 in. lbs. max torque in drilling mode, the 2-speed gear selection offers 200 RPM and 650 RPM for low or high speed applications. The 21 clutch settings offer a range of fastening torque, from 2.7 in. lbs. in clutch setting #1 to 27 in. lbs. in #21, providing additional precision and control for superior results.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Makita built motor delivers 44 in. lbs. of max torque in a compact design
- Built-in LED light flashes when it is time to recharge the battery
- 2-speed design; 200 RPM and 600 RPM for high or low torque applications
- Operates in straight or pistol grip positions
- 21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control; fastening torque range: 2.7 in. lbs. to 27 in. lbs.
- Auto-stop clutch shuts tool off when clutch disengages for extra fastening control and prevents overdriving the fastener
- Convenient 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita 7.2-Volt lithium-ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- 3-year warranty on tool; 1-year warranty on battery and charger
- Includes: 7.2-Volt lithium-ion cordless 1/4 in. hex driver-drill, (2) 7.2-Volt batteries (BL7010), battery charger (DC10WA), #2 double ended Philips bit (784244-7), #1 double ended Philips bit (784245-5) and tool case (824842-6)
- Compatible batteries and chargers; BL7010 battery and DC10WB charger
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs