Makita Industrial Carbide-Tipped Holes Saws lasts 15X longer than bi-metal hole saws. They also drill 2.6X faster than bi-metal hole saws. The shoulder design allows drilling up to 1/8 in. thick while preventing "punching through" the material.
- Specially designed carbide tips for cutting clean holes
- Shoulder engineered to prevent "punching through" the material
- Cobalt center tip ideal for use in a variety of metals including stainless steel and aluminum
- For drilling holes in metals including aluminum, galvanized iron and stainless steel
- Maximum cutting depth of 1/8 in.