The Makita 7 in. Grinder has an extra heavy duty 15.0 Amp motor for high production. It includes a lock-on feature for continuous operation. The side handle can be installed on either side of the tool for different applications. The 7 in. grinder has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Rugged metal housing for long tool life
- 6,000 RPM for fast material removal
- All-ball and needle bearings for long life
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
- Standard 5/8 in. x 11 UNC spindle for various accessories
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source