The Makita SDS-MAX Rotary and Demolition Hammer Dust Collection Attachment (196074-8) is engineered to reduce the dust created from concrete drilling when used with a jobsite vacuum (sold separately). The Hammer Attachment fits on current Makita SDS-MAX rotary and demolition hammers. The 196074-8 includes both drilling and demolition boots for greater versatility and multiple applications. The Hammer Attachment is part of Makita's expanding line-up of dust extraction solutions, including the VC4710 Jobsite Vacuum (sold separately).
- For use with a jobsite vacuum (sold separately)
- Replaceable nozzle tips help to protect boot from excessive wear
- Vibration absorbing handle for increased comfort on the job
- Drilling boot and depth rod extensions for use with bits up to 24 in. overall length
- Ideal for use with Makita SDS-MAX rotary hammers, models HR4002, HR4010C, HR4510C
- Part of Makita's expanding line-up of dust extraction solutions, including the VC4710 Jobsite Vacuum (sold separately)