The N2R notcher punches a big 1 in. (25.4 mm) deep V" notch in common 24 to 30 (0.71-0.41 mm) gauge galvanized sheet metal quickly and easily. Folding and fabricating metal ductwork is easier than ever with the full 1 in. clearance that the N2R single operation notcher provides. Precision-ground steel upper jaw and hardened stampeded steel components feature rust-resistant black oxide and nickel plated finishes. Ergonomic redline handles with unique1-hand operation latch offer maximum compound leverage performance and natural fit and feel.
- Punches a big 1 in. deep “V” notch in common 24 to 30-gauge galvanized sheet metal
- Makes folding and fabricating metal ductwork easier than ever
- Soft touch, non-slip handle insert
- Unique 1-hand operation latch
- Ergonomically contoured handles
- Opening maximizes handle leverage