Margo Garden Products Landscape Fire Glass is ideal for landscapes and for use in propane and natural gas fire applications. All glass pieces are tumbled to produce smooth edges for landscaping while also tempered to withstand the most extreme temperatures of fire places and fire pits. These glass pieces are created through an industry-leading manufacturing process to ensure each piece will maintain form and color for years to highlight all indoor and outdoor environments. The glass is complimented by a bag designed for easy handling to apply and store for all sized projects. Feature decorative tumbled glass for use in fire places and fire pits, landscapes, aquariums, floral arrangements and water features to impress all with its durability, charm and decor.
- Tumbled to remove sharp edges, ideal for landscaping
- Glass will not melt, degrade or produce toxic fumes
- Burns clean with no soot, ash or smoke
- Glass size -1/4 in. or 7-12 mm
- 0.33 cu. ft. bag, coverage area 1.16 sq. ft.
- Rectangular fireplace / fire pit (length x depth x glass height) / 19 = glass (lbs.)
- Round fireplace / fire pit (diameter x diameter x glass height) / 24 = glass (lbs.)
- Recommend pea gravel for outdoors and sand for indoors as base filler beneath burner as needed