A groover is used to leave a permanent indentation, or groove, across the surface of a concrete slab to help control future cracking. This groover is made from solid, durable zinc. A single piece blade and mounting provides the ultimate in strength. The smooth surface allows for easy clean up. The raised mounting allows for large hand clearance.
- Made from high quality long wearing zinc, harder than bronze
- Finely finished to cut sharp clean grooves
- Shaped to eliminate concrete-catching corners
- Dimensionally very consistent
- Smooth finish allows for easier clean-up
- Resilient Durasoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability
- Bit size: 1/4 in. radius, 3/8 in. width, 1 in. depth