Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 14
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TAT Great Look!
We love the look over the standard everyday curtain rod looks available.
May 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cbusard Just the solution we were looking for
This was the perfect solution for our wall of windows. Strategically placing the brackets along one whole wall allowed us to nicely drape the entire wall of windows.
January 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Joe great product
Nice finish. Well build. Easy to install. Reasonable price.
December 9, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by BadLaminate Absolute garbage hardware
Picked these up because they looked nice for the price and could accommodate a large dowel to make a nice curtain mount on a budget. The mounting system design is fine and allows the hardware to be hidden for a nice clean install. Unfortunately the drywall anchors provided are less than worthless, smooth sided anchors with two small tines are supposed to keep these brackets secure. They don't. Tightening the mount to the wall just leads to the anchor spinning in the wallboard and further widens the whole they're in rather than expanding the anchor to secure it in the wall. I guess HD wins out because now I have to go back for better anchors.
June 2, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by skyhawkd Beware of the depth!
HD used to carry a different line of wooden curtain rods and brackets - now we are stuck with the Martha Stewart garbage. The packaging on this item is deceptive! It looks like a full-sized bracket and while it does technically hold the 1 3/8" curtain rod, it is only a coupe inches in depth. So figure that trim is 1/2" - 1" and any hardware for hanging drapery is another inch, you won't be able to actually do anything except hang the curtain. Don't expect to be able to open it. Dumb design. Lowes has another brand that I'm getting instead. I'm just thankful I noticed this defect before I drilled holes in my wall!
August 2, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by DIYer Difficult to install
1. The instructions for installation are just little drawings so one must have some sense of how things work to figure out how to install.
2. Untightening the screws in the back of the bracket was very difficult.
3. They look OK once installed.
4. If I could have found another bracket in this size, I would have gotten them instead. But in spite of a large search, all the others were for much smaller diameter rods.
5. This is the second Martha Stewart product I've purchased at Home Depot and neither one was good quality. My other purchase was drapery rods which were discontinued by Home Depot, and I know why--they are poor quality.
June 9, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dsrtknight Good replacement
A nice replacement for broken metal brackets. Although they looked easy to install, I had to make a few adjustments to ensure they were secure. Not a tight fit but everything is holding.
May 26, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by pswcycles fit the rod
It is easy to install and comes as a complete package.
March 13, 2015