Rated 3.5 out of 5Â by 20
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Norm145 Very good quality
Very good quality and the free delivery was awesome.
December 29, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5Â by Trent If you are going to have over 1 drawer in this system beware of the difficulty.
I purchased over $700 in Marha Stewart orgaziers for my closet. I added 5 drawers. 3 out of the 5 drawers shipped to me were broken. I fixed 2 and one was not fixable. The tracks on the sides of the drawer are not pre-drilled. You have a very un-accurate template you have to cut out to drill your holes. If you are stacking more than 1 drawer in your system it can be VERY VERY VERY hard to get your drawers all to have the exact spacing in between them all. I have remodeled the entire room myself and this was by far the hardest thing I put together. 1 pro is it use look nice when its up.
February 21, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5Â by JS76 Okay drawers - but the only option with this set
These drawers were of merely "OK" quality.
- Full-box design with the drawer front attached to the front of the box.
- Full-extension drawer slides
- It's in my closet which has doors, so small cosmetic flaws such as uneven gaps cannot normally be seen.
- The drawer box is shipped flat with the sides connected by continuous laminate. Unfortunately the laminate can start to separate and looks bad.
- The mounts for the drawer slides are not pre-drilled. You need to CAREFULLY use the template provided, but even with this template, not all of my drawers close as squarely as I would prefer
- There are still somewhat uneven gaps between the drawers when mounted in my closet.
March 25, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5Â by awgee Not so good.
These drawers are easy to assemble, but that is about the only good thing I can say. The joinery is cheap and not durable. The facing is cheap and chips easily. Way to expensive for what you get.
July 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by DIYer perfect!
These drawers are just what we needed in our master closet. They look great and function beautifully. The full-extension glides make all the contents easily accessible and they slide so smoothly that they're a pleasure to open and close.
We were a bit nervous about ordering them after reading some of the reviews, but ours arrived in perfect condition and installation was easy. The online description, however, wasn't entirely accurate. The drawer front is actually 7 1/2" high, which is what you need to know when planning how many will fit in a given vertical space. After subtracting the drawer box bottom and the space below it, there's about 6 1/8" clearance for items in the drawer.
Overall, we are very pleased and would buy them again without hesitation.
September 25, 2011