The Charlottetown Natural Wicker Patio Rocking Chair from Martha Stewart Living is perfect for sitting back and relaxing. Made of hand-woven, all-weather resin wicker on a sturdy powder-coated steel frame, you can enjoy this durable rocker both indoors and outdoors. It combines style and comfort and was beautifully designed with a classic and timeless herringbone arm weave and grip open-back weave with natural finish. It comes with a plush, tightly woven olefin cushion in Quarry Red.
- All-weather resin wicker, perfect for both outdoor and indoor use
- Powder-coated steel frames
- Easy to assemble, just attach and fasten the aluminum runners to the chair
- Herringbone arm weave and grid open back weave
- Easy to clean
- Beautiful quarry red olefin cushion to bring out the richness of the chair
- Coordinates with other items in the Charlottetown collection (sold separately)