The Charterhouse #9007 model is a charming and distinctive garage door. This handcrafted model is a beautiful Carriage House design that looks like real wood, yet is combined with Martin’s excellent flat-panel base steel door in the Walnut Woodgrain color and composite overlay trim. The composite overlay is Clear Cypress stained in the matching rich Walnut Woodgrain finish. The final creation is a one-of-a-kind garage door that has the beauty of wood, but is also low-maintenance. The R14 value Insulation on this model is the most energy-efficient of Martin's High-Tensile steel doors. It includes great thermal properties, plus a layer of steel for a finished interior look and added durability.The price includes the door and components only. Installation is NOT included.
- Martin's walnut woodgrain 24-gauge hi-tensile steel door is long lasting, low maintenance and 2 in. thick construction
- Martin's innovative and unique 5-section (7 ft. high) design is a one of a kind style
- Insulated steel door has valuable R8 value energy efficiency, complete with environmentally friendly polystyrene insulation and a layer of steel for a finished interior and added durability
- Martin's exclusive premium hardware includes heavy duty reverse angle hemmed track, heavy duty 11-ball bearing rollers with roller shields, heavy gauge safety hinges and roller brackets and 2 galvanized long-life springs
- Add the martin optional decorative hinges and handles hardware to give your door more of the stylish carriage house look
- All martin residential garage doors come with a safe section joint that is designed to help protect you while improving strength and beauty
- Martin garage doors and hardware have many safety features to protect you and your family