Bring the beautiful look of smooth wood and the performance of fiberglass to your home with the (Masonite Cheyenne 2-Panel Painted Smooth Fiberglass Entry Door with No Brickmold. Engineered to last a lifetime, these high-performance smooth surface doors feature high-definition profiles for added architectural interest. Masonite colors complement Behr paints color palette to easily coordinate your door with shutters, trim and more. Designed with an energy saving polyurethane door core, the maintenance-free proprietary fiberglass construction provides maximum protection and durability engineered not to rust or dent. Upgrade to a maintenance-free white vinyl door frame that never requires painting. Includes vinyl Brickmold integrated into frame for added architectural interest.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Low-maintenance, high-performance fiberglass resists cracking, warping, splitting and denting
- High-definition panel profiles and true square-edge construction provide an authentic wood door appearance
- High performance compression weather-stripping helps to seal out drafts and square-edge, engineered stiles provide excellent dimensional stability for harsh weather climates
- Reinforced lock block provides strength and security for door hardware
- Masonite colors complement Behr paints color palette to easily coordinate your door with shutters, trim and more
- Energy Star Compliant door may be eligible for tax credit