Master Flow's Heavy Gauge Adjustable Elbows are used to make angular turns in round pipe to vent boilers, furnaces and hot water heaters where allowed by code. They have a sturdy galvanized steel construction and are simple to adjust. They are also crimped on one end to easily fit into a pipe or other fitting of the same diameter.
- Sturdy 26 gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Adjustable to any angle through 90 degrees
- Crimped ends for a secure, interlocking fit
- Always seal seams with building code approved sealant or duct tape
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort