The Master Flow 12 in. x 6 in. x 6 in. Universal Register Box is used to create a straight (in-line) transition from round pipe or insulated flexible duct to an air register or grille. It is made of 30-Gauge, galvanized steel to provide strength and durability. This universal register box can be installed with sheet-metal screws.
- Made of 30-Gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability
- Designed to create a straight (in-line) transition from 6 in. round pipe or insulated flexible duct to a 12 in. x 6 in. air register or grille
- Use sheet-metal screws for an easy installation (screws not included)
- Always seal seams with building code-approved sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390°F, minimum temperature rating of -100°F