Master Flow's adjustable elbows are used to make turns in runs of round pipe and flexible duct through 90°. They have a sturdy galvanized steel construction and are simple to adjust. They are also crimped on one end to easily fit into a pipe or other fitting of the same diameter.
- Used to make angular or gradual turns in runs of pipe
- Adjustable to any angle through 90°
- 30-Gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Always seal seams with building code approved sealant or duct tape
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort