The Master Flow 4 in. x 12 ft. Insulated Flexible Duct R6 Silver Jacket is used in standard Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems and some venting applications. The duct has R6 insulation which contains 33% more insulation than the standard R4.2 product. This additional insulation provides greater thermal efficiency to save energy. The product is also covered in a heavy duty, silver jacket for durability. It can be used for venting bath fans where insulation is required. The duct is ETL listed, meeting the UL181 standard.
- R6 Fiberglass insulation for greater insulating power
- Flexible duct is convenient for use in multiple applications including heating & A/C systems and some venting
- Oversized core to connect quickly and easily to standard sheet metal fitting
- Galvanized core wire for greater corrosion resistance vs. non-galvanized wire
- Duct can be cut to length as needed
- Insulated duct features a maximum temperature rating of 200 degrees fahrenheit
- Always install per instructions and seal using approved mastic or sealant (or approved tape)