The Master Flow 5 in. duct-board Starting Collar is suitable for 1 in. to 1-1/2 in. duct-board plenums. It provides a transition from the plenum to round pipe or insulated flexible duct. This starting collar has a built-in damper which allows for adjusting air flow within the duct run. It can be used with duct-board, an internally lined or unlined plenum. This galvanized steel starting collar features extra-long tabs.
- Used with duct-board thicknesses from 1 in. to 1-1/2 in. (or R-6 value)
- Connects round pipe or insulated flexible duct to a flat surface to start a duct run
- Built-in damper
- Fits most HVAC types for universal application
- Can be used with an internally lined or unlined plenum
- Extra-long tabs
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)