The Master Flow 6 in. Top Take-Off is designed to cut into the plenum or rectangular duct and is used to either begin a trunk line or branch-like runs. It transitions from an air plenum or rectangular duct to a 6 in. round pipe at less than 90° for a smoother air flow. The take-off can be easily installed with the use of sheet metal screws (sold separately).
- Sturdy galvanized steel construction
- Use to cut into plenum or rectangular duct to begin a trunk line or branch-like runs
- Transitions at less than 90° for smoother air flow
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)
- Fits most HVAC types for universal application
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)
- Insulate ductwork for system efficiency and comfort