The Master Flow 7 in. Starting Collar with Damper is suitable for most HVAC applications. It provides a transition from a flat surface like a plenum (made from metal, duct board or insulated) to round pipe or insulated flexible duct. The installed damper helps to control airflow in the run of pipe. This galvanized steel starting collar can be used with duct board, an internally lined or unlined plenum. It features extra-long tabs to fit most duct board thicknesses.
- Connects round pipe or insulated flexible duct to a flat surface to start a duct run
- Fits most HVAC types for universal application
- Can be used with an internally lined or unlined plenum
- Extra-long tabs to fit most duct board thicknesses through 1-1/2 in. (or R-6 value)
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)