The Master Flow 8 in. Conical Flanged Tap is a spin-in starting collar with a flanged base to provide a take-off point for a run of 8 in. ducting. Installed damper allows for air control to ducting run. It is constructed of 24 Gauge galvanized steel.
- Used to begin run of 8 in. ducting off of rectangular duct or metal plenum
- 24 gauge steel construction
- Use with flexible duct or standard pipe
- Damper installed to help balance air
- Always seal seams with building code-approved sealant or duct tape (not included)