Safety Caps for chimneys provide protection against dangerous sparks while reducing downdrafts, clogging, and soot. They also help to protect against animal and bird infestation. The cap deflects rain from entering the chimney.
- Protects against dangerous sparks and reduces downdrafts, clogging and soot
- Single piece, heavy gauge hood for longer life and less chance of leaks
- Long lasting construction, no rivets or seams to rust or corrode
- Quick and easy to install, using only a screwdriver
- Black-finish heavy-gauge construction
- Unique lock-jaw bracket for ease of installation, keeping the chimney cap securely in place
- Fits a wide variety of openings 9 in. x 18 / 12 in. x 16 / 13 in. x 18 in. and Oval openings 8 in. x 17 in. through 13 in. x 17 in. and oval 8 in. x 20 in