These locking pliers have an adjustment screw that provides the desired holding pressure. They are equipped with wire cutters. The pliers are built from forged steel for strength and durability.
- Curved jaws designed for tightening, clamping and turning round objects such as piping or nuts
- Induction hardened jaws last longer and grip better than non-induction hardened jaws
- Adjustment screw provides the ideal holding pressure
- Built-in wire cutter
- Forged steel is strong and durable
- Meets ANSI specifications