Maximus LED linear track light fixtures bring a new dimension to track lighting. This brushed nickel 3.54 in. LED spot light is a replacement for 50 watt halogen bulb. No more bulbs to change, fixture has a maintenance-free lifespan of 35,000 hours, or 32 years, based on 3 hours average use per day. Light is dimmable and has 600 lumen output of bright white light. Install in track and lock in place with a 1/4 turn. Lamp head is adjustable to preferred direction.
- Clean design with lustrous brushed nickel finish blends well with both contemporary and traditional styles
- Dimmable spot light allows flexibility in home lighting applications
- LED fixture consumes just 12 watts of energy, with average use of 3 hours per day
- Estimated energy cost is $1.45 per year, resulting in projected lifetime energy savings of $146 (based on 11 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Lamp head is adjustable to your specific decor needs