The Maxis Double Lock Grips are group B grips for 250 MCM to 350 MCM. They grip securely to pre-lube wire. They have staggered lengths for easier movement. The 5 conductors have a pull rate of 20,000 lb. - 4,000 lb. each.
- Gripping system using a cam lock head and a double-braided grip to secure cable to rope without loss of a conductor
- Grips securely to pre-lube wire
- 5 conductors pull rate at 20,000 lb. - 4,000 lb. each
- No cutting, bending or weaving of wire to make pulling head
- Head can be prepared in about 2 minutes
- Can move through a conduit and around 90-degree turns