You can use the Maxis Double Lock Grips for 400 MCM to 500 MCM applications. This gripping system uses a cam lock head and a double-braided grip to quickly secure cable to rope without losing a conductor. Head preparation time is approximately 2 minutes.
- Gripping system for 400 MCM to 500 MCM using a cam lock head and a double-braided grip to secure cable to rope without loss of a conductor
- Grips securely to pre-lube wire
- 5 conductors pull rate at 20,000 lb. - 4,000 lb. each
- No cutting, bending or weaving of wire to make pulling head
- Head can be prepared in about 2 minutes
- Can move through a conduit and around 90-degree turns