There is no more worrying about wrinkles with this 7.0 cu. ft. Centennial dryer with Wrinkle Control. It helps prevent wrinkles by tumbling clothes at the end of the Auto-Dry cycle without adding heat. Plus, this Centennial dryer's extra-large capacity handles large loads. And it's Better Built with Maytag Commercial Technology, for years of dependable drying. Best of all, this dryer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE to learn more about Maytag Appliances
- Super 7.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer provides the space to evenly dry even extra-large loads
- 14 cycles: 7 timed dry, 4 auto dry and 3 air fluff cycles to provide custom care for your clothes. The Energy Preferred auto cycle provides optimal energy savings
- Dryer drum's powder-coat finish resists chipping and abrasion to help protect clothes from damage
- Front panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- 4 temperature settings to handle variety of fabrics -- delicate synthetics to heavyweight cotton
- Wrinkle Control helps prevent wrinkles by tumbling clothes at the end of the cycle without adding heat
- End of Cycle signal alerts you when the drying cycle has completed
- Interior drum light illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier. Reversible side-swing door increases installation options
- American Pride. At Maytag brand, we believe in investing in American workers. That's why we're proud to say that this dryer comes to you from Ohio. It's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Maytag Commercial Technology: long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. MCT components include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt
- Dryer Duct is required for installation and will be offered separately during appliance checkout
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances