This 7.0 cu. ft. Centennial high efficiency dryer helps keep your clothes looking their best. It features an IntelliDry sensor that continuously monitors your clothing throughout the auto-dry cycles to virtually eliminate overdrying. And it can deliver a lifetime savings of over $900. It also features a selectable Wrinkle Control function that helps prevent wrinkles by intermittently tumbling clothes after the cycle has ended without adding heat. Best of all, this dryer is Better Built with long-lasting, commercial-grade components and it's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Super 7.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer provides the space to evenly dry even extra-large loads
- 12 cycles: 7 timed dry and 5 auto dry cycles to provide custom care for your clothes. The Energy Preferred auto-dry cycle provides optimal energy savings
- Dryer drum's powder-coat finish resists chipping and abrasion to help protect clothes from damage
- Front panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- 4 temperature settings to handle variety of fabrics -- delicate synthetics to heavyweight cotton
- GentleBreeze drying system with the IntelliDry sensor quickly and efficiently dries clothing with consistent results
- Selectable Wrinkle Control function periodically starts and stops the dryer, tumbling the load without heat to help avoid wrinkling
- End-of-Cycle signal alerts you when the drying cycle has completed
- Interior drum light illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier. Reversible side-swing door increases installation options
- American Pride. At Maytag brand, we believe in investing in American workers. That's why we're proud to say that this dryer comes to you from Ohio. It's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Maytag Commercial Technology: long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. MCT components include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt
- Dryer duct and electrical cords are required for installation and will be offered separately during appliance checkout
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances