The Metabo 2-stage variable temperature heat gun features a powerful motor producing heat up to 932°Fahrenheit. This tool is excellent for drying fresh varnish coats, thawing frozen pipes, crimping cable ends and more. Excellent for dust-free removal of all metal and wood varnished coats, repairing welding tents and other similar applications.
- Includes just the heat gun
- 2-stage switch for 572° and 932°Fahrenheit air temperature setting
- Heat gun can be used stationary by standing on its backside with its anti-slip rear surface
- Powerful 1600-Watt motor for a long durability
- 2 Air flow ranges of 8.5 and 15.9 CFM
- Variospeed electronics