The MetalTech 32 in. scaffold outrigger is designed to provide additional stability for higher elevations. Outriggers are attached to the scaffold frame with 2 bolt-on clamps. Since a scaffold tower cannot be higher than three times its narrowest width, you can use outriggers to widen the base of a scaffold structure for more stability and to permit increased height.
- High performance steel and heavy duty welds for a solid and secure footing
- Outriggers are used to widen the base of a scaffold structure for more stability and to permit increased height
- Use with any standard or arched scaffold frames
- Blue anti-slip baked on powder coated textured finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Attached to the scaffold frame with 2 heavy duty bolt-on clamps
- Meets OSHA requirements