The MetalTech Aluminum Scaffold Platform with Plywood Deck is built with a rugged 5/8 in. thick plywood deck and platform crossbeams to evenly distribute the load. The deck also has an aluminum protective edge with slide locks on each end and is constructed to work with both standard and arched frames. Its sturdy, weather-resistant design meets OSHA requirements and supports up to 75 lbs. per sq. ft. for multiple workers at a time.
- Platform crossbeams are made of galvanized steel with an ergonomic handle cut out for comfort and easy handling
- 5/8 in. thick plywood provides a firm and stable platform
- Anti pop-up sliding lock system at each end for added safety and security
- Load capacity of 75 lbs. per sq. ft. to comfortably support multiple workers
- Bolt-on assembly for easy replacement
- Versatile design works with standard or arched frames
- Meets OSHA standards for jobsite safety