Meyer Path Pro Snow Shoes are designed to set the scrapping height of the cutting edge. It is common for the edge to run 1/2 in. to 1 in. higher than the surface when plowing gravel driveways or other ground sensitive surfaces. The Path Pro shoe is heavy duty steel-formed for maximum longevity and durability. The mushroom design will rotate 360 degrees eliminating hang-ups or catching of unwanted objects. In addition, the mushroom design is convenient for back-dragging applications. Fits all Path Pro moldboards. Shoes come per each quantity 1 and include all mounting hardware for easy installation.
- Shoe kit is designed to set scraping height of the cutting edge on the Path Pro
- Mushroom shoe design rotates 360 to eliminate catching unwanted objects
- Easy bolt-on installation
- All mounting hardware included
- Come per each quantity 1
- Fits the path pro model 29000 and model 29100 ATV plows
- 1 year limited warranty