Featuring steel gears housed in a die-cast body and boasting three sets of ball bearings, the Milescraft Drive 90 is a durable, smooth-operating right-angle attachment for drilling in tight quarters. Whether you need to drill small holes or drive screws in cramped spaces, this handy accessory will allow your power drill to perform revolutions at a 90-degree angle to accomplish the most arduous fastening tasks.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 3-ball-bearing drive provides long-lasting and smooth operation
- Gears housed in die-cast body for improved durability and performance
- Ergonomic handle provides firm, comfortable grip
- Best results with this attachment are achieved with power drills at a maximum of 400 RPM intended for driving screws or drilling very small holes only
- Not intended for use with: drill bits larger than 3/8 in. (wood drilling applications) or 5/16 in. (metal drilling applications), hole saw cutters (any size) or auger-style bits (any size)
- 1/4 in. hex shaft fits most standard and quick-change drill chucks
- 1-1/4 in. profile and true 90-degree head has a magnetic 1/4 in. hex socket
- Operates at a maximum torque rating of 110 in. lbs.