These ultra-short drill bits are the perfect solution for drilling holes in confined or hard-to-reach spaces. The 5-Piece Metal StubbyBit Set from Milescraft includes a handful of the most commonly used bit diameters to bore through wood, plastic, metal or other thin materials. The 1/4 in. hex shank is suitable for use in many quick-change drill chucks and resists slippage to provide maximum control, even when used with a right-angle attachment (sold separately).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 135-degree tip for drilling wood, metals, plastics and other thin materials
- Precision-ground from one piece of high-speed steel for long-lasting durability
- 1/4 in. hex shaft fits most standard and quick-change chucks
- 5-piece set includes 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., and 5/16 in. bits
- Optional use with Milescraft Drive90 right-angle attachment (model 202241668, sold separately) for drilling in cramped spaces