The Milescraft Trim45 Carpentry Aid fits various applications, made from sturdy plastic and steel. Use it to install door- and window-casement trims or other kinds of moulding. It has a unique adjustable reveal setting that adds to its versatility and ease of use. It also has a built-in miter gauge for marking 45-degree angles, a square for 90-degree angles and dual, magnetized tape-measure slots.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Compatible with a range of power and hand tools
- For multiple carpentry uses and especially handy for installing casement and trim
- Made of plastic and steel
- Unique adjustable reveal you can set from 1/8 to 1/2 in.
- 45-degree head for easy marking of cuts
- Dual tape-measure slots for accurate measuring with rare earth magnets to hold the tape in place
- Stick pins, tape measure slots and rare earth magnets make accurate installation of even the largest windows a one person job