Stainless steel permanent double D-ring roof anchor over a wood ridge peak. Complete with 8, 16d nails. The Miller RA40 Permanent Roof Anchor is designed to provide fall protection on rooftops. The anchor can be applied during new construction or retrofitted into the design of finished roofs with asphalt shingles, shakes or tiles. The RA40 is nailed securely across the ridge opening and the roof is finished, overtop of the RA40, with the roofing materials and ridge vent. Only the D rings are left exposed for a quick and safe connection.
- Ideal for new construction or as a retrofit on roofs with asphalt, shake or tile roofing materials
- Multiple use applications: new roof/shingle installation, gutter cleaning, window and skylight cleaning/repair, chimney maintenance and general roof maintenance
- Only the permanent D-ring(s)/anchor is exposed, providing a quick, safe fall arrest connection point(s)
- Stainless steel body construction, zinc-plated steel D-ring(s) resist corrosion for long service life
- Must be used in conjunction with a shock-absorbing lanyard, that will limit fall arrest forces to 900 lbs.
- Used for installation over a Ridge peak