This durable prefinished engineered real American Cherry floor features a thicker top layer (2.5mm) and features Mother Nature's naturally occurring beauty marks such as color variation and mineral streaks. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. This construction provides superior strength and humidity resistance. No warping or buckling. The stability of this floor provides maximum installation options (float, staple, or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our flooring is proudly crafted from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic American Cherry Hardwood
- 1/2 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Length up to 49 in.
- 31 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 48 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Cherry Light Color, Medium Gloss, Clear finish
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 950
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Floating (glue the tongue and groove only), staple/nail down or full glue down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty/lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts