This durable prefinished engineered click real American Cherry floor features Mother Nature's naturally occurring beauty marks such as color variation and mineral streaks. Easy to install. Simply engage the long sides at an angle and press down. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. The stability of this construction provides superior strength, humidity resistance, and installation options (glue-less, floating, or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic American Cherry Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Planks up to 47-1/4 in.
- 20 sq. ft. per case. Case weight is 28 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Natural Light Color, Medium Gloss, Clear finish
- Planks have micro beveled edges
- Color change due to oxidation and exposure to light should be expected the first few months after installation
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float or glue down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty/lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes