This durable prefinished engineered click real hickory floor is easy to install. Simply engage the long sides at an angle and press down. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. The stability of this construction provides superior strength, humidity resistance, and installation options (glue-less floating, or glue down). This floor features rough-hewn edges with a rustic appeal that will compliment both contemporary and traditional interiors that are popular in today's homes. The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4-3/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 22.5 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 33 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Artisan Sepia Medium Color, Medium Gloss, Distressed finish
- Planks have a micro beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue or tool free float
- Residential use
- 55-year/lifetime structural manufacturer’s warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes