Crafted from responsibly grown and harvested wood, this durable, prefinished Millstead Birch Engineered Click Wood Flooring is easy to install, simply by engaging the long sides at an angle and pressing down. The flooring is crafted with five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design without the use of HDF or other fiber boards, providing stable construction with superior strength, humidity resistance and installation options (glueless, floating or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes, ensuring your flooring will maintain its appearance for years to come.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Birch Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks up to 46-1/4 in.
- 480 sq. ft. per pallet. 24 cases per pallet. Pallet weight: 712 lbs.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Dark Gunstock, Dark Color, Medium Gloss, Clear Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edges
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1260
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float or glue-down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders will be received LTL - curbside only
- Item number reflects pallet quantity only; if you need a smaller quantity please refer to item PF9537
- Online only item; cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts