This durable prefinished engineered click real birch floor is easy to install Simply engage the long sides at an angle and press down. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. The stability of this construction provides superior strength, humidity resistance, and installation options (glue-less, floating, or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Birch Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks up to 46-1/4 in.
- 480 sq. ft. per pallet. 24 cases per pallet. Pallet weight: 712 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Vintage Natural Light Color, Medium Gloss, Clear Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edges
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1260
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float or glue down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufactures warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders will be received LTL - curbside only
- Item number reflects pallet quantity only, if you need smaller quantity amount please refer to item PF9580
- Online only item, cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts