Millstead 3/8 in. Engineered Cross-grain Plywood planks have a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing everyday wear and tear protection. The tongue and groove installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. The beauty of hardwood floors add style and timeless appeal to contemporary and traditional homes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Red Oak
- 3/8 in. Thick x 7 in. Wide x Random Length Planks
- 17.70 sq. ft.per case. Case weight: 24.50 lb.
- Construction: 5-Ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Edgemont Oak, Medium Color, Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Nail, Glue or Staple
- Residential use
- 50 Year Residential Warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes