This durable prefinished engineered real hickory floor will enhance the value of your home. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. This construction provides superior strength and humidity resistance…no warping or buckling. The stability of this floor provides maximum installation options (float, staple, or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 1/2 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks up to 49 in.
- 868 sq. ft. per pallet, 28 cases per pallet. Pallet weight: 1,350 lbs.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Chestnut Dark Color, Medium Gloss, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float or glue-down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufactures warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders will be received LTL - curbside only
- Item number reflects pallet quantity only, if you need smaller quantity amount please refer to item PF9610
- Online only item, cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts