This durable prefinished engineered real handscraped hickory floor will enhance the value of your home. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. This construction provides superior strength and humidity resistance. No warping or buckling. The stability of this floor provides maximum installation options (float, staple, or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 1/2 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Length up to 49 in.
- 31 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 48 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Hickory Dark Color, Medium Gloss, handscraped finish
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Floating (glue the tongue and groove only), staple/nail down or full glue down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty/lifetime structural manufactures warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes