This durable prefinished solid real oak handscraped floor will enhance the value of your home. The flooring is made of 3/4 in. thick solid oak. This floor features a revolutionary finish that provides the durability of aluminum oxide but offers an ultra low shine/ low gloss visual with a luxurious feel. We reinforce the handscraped oak authenticity by including all of Mother Nature’s rustic beauty marks such as knots, dark mineral streaks, pin holes, etc. and strong color variations. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thick x 3-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Planks
- 20 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 60 lb.
- Construction: Solid Oak Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Solid Oak Satchel Medium Color, Handscraped Finish
- Planks have beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes