This durable pre finished Solid real maple floor will enhance the value of your home. The flooring is made of 3/4 in. thick solid maple. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the U.S.A. from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the U.S.A. The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years. This product is CARB Phase II Certified.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real domestic maple hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Length up to 46 1/4 in.
- Pre finished solid Maple medium color, Handscraped finish
- Construction: Solid Maple Wood Flooring
- Prefinished solid Natural Light Color, Clear finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 55 year finish warranty /lifetime structual manufactures warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts